Friday, February 2, 2007

New Year, New Start

Ok, I've started a blog before but it falls by the wayside. Here we are again. I believe my last blog was started last February. How fitting. I hadn't found out at the time that I was pregnant again and now I've got a 3 month old! Life is so fun and exciting and goes by way too FAST!

Jillian is 4 1/2, Miranda is 20 months, and Miss Natalie just turned 3 months old this week. Jill is in joy school and gymnastics and will start soccer this week. Miranda gave up the pacifier this week without so much as a whimper and moved into a big girl bed in Jill's room (with WAY more than a whimper but we're getting better!). Natalie finally got to move into the nursery and use her crib, now that we kicked Miranda out. Miranda couldn't care less luckily and hasn't tried to go in that room at all, except to get some toys out of there. Natalie is a bright spot in every hour of my day. She is the easiest, happiest, cutest baby around and her sisters think she's pretty special as well.

Ben & I are doing well but no one really cares about us, so moving on... Our ward split last month. This will be the 4th ward we've been in during the past 6 years since we built this home. Lots of growth out here. We might be moving onward and upward soon if we can find a position for Ben that's just right. We need a bigger house desperately now that we're a family of five, so a move is inevitable in our future. We want to stay in the DFW Metroplex though, so not a huge change.

I am adding a slideshow of my 3 greatest accomplishments. Feel free to comment on how adorable they are. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, they are the cutiest girlies ever. We have got to come visit soon. Natalie is changing so much! I love you all. Hugs and Kisses! Robin

Unknown said...

Your girls are getting so big! I don't think I've seen them since Labor Day. We'll have to come visit soon. I like the one with Miranda stuck in Ben's shorts.

Unknown said...

SO cute!! I'm trying to make my first blob right now! You've got a great models for me!