Thursday, November 20, 2008

Handmade for Holiday Cheer

Hey all-

I know many of you are super talented and have probably planned a year in advance to make homemade gifts for all of your friends and relatives. Or maybe you're like me and it takes more than a year to bring any of your crafty ideas to fruition. So... buy something beautiful and handmade from these super talented friends of mine and make everyone happy! :)

One of my friends from church has just opened her new etsy shop and it is full of beautiful handmade items. She opened her store just in time for the holiday season and has some gorgeous hats, scarves, hair bands, bows, and Christmas decorations available. Please check her out and spread the word about this cute shop! :)

Hollidaisy

Also, one of my wonderful college roommates makes her own soap and I've heard great things about it, so I'm ordering some! Check out her etsy shop too!

Growing Season Soaps

3 comments:

Christy said...

So is this a college roommate I know??

Bryner Family said...

I don't think you know her. It's Chelsea from my sophomore year in Heritage Halls. Are you in touch with a lot of our past roommates? I wonder about Janie, Jackie, Mindy, and Jen P. I've heard from Julie, you, Katrina, and Pepper over the years.

Melynie said...

Hey, is this the Chelsea that I know??

Also, that 'Drive-thru' song was SO hilarious!!

Also, will you please email me your new address? Working on Christmas cards...

Thanks!

Have a great day! Melynie