Monday, October 1, 2007

For anyone that wants to help a friend



Hey all. Here is the official "Courtney's Angels" t-shirt to raise money for my friend Courtney and her family. My friend had the great idea and we brought it to fruition with several people's talents. The silhouette is supposed to be comparable to "Charlie's Angels," only the girls are wielding a baby, a vacuum, and a casserole dish for helping Courtney. :) Click on the pic to see it close up! If you'd like to buy one as a donation for Courtney, the price is $15 and you can contact Amy at amynpennington@yahoo.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Brandi,
I love the way your write!!!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for the nice comment--I'm glad you like it. I wish we would have met, but I guess that's what blogs are for, right?