Sunday, December 9, 2007

Looking forward to a holiday break

Last Saturday we put our house on the market and yesterday we had our first showing. We haven't heard feedback about that yet but we're crossing our fingers that somebody will love our home enough to buy it very soon! I've been busy all week with errands and getting things wrapped and replacing the lights that had already gone out on our tree and making food for the church Christmas party and then... I got sick. Imagine that!

N has had something going on where she is happy all day and then won't go to sleep at night and then is grumpy the next day or two after that. It's been hard to not get enough sleep AND deal with my doll N being miserable for some reason. I'm assuming it's teething. Yesterday she was PERFECT again all day long! And went right to bed at bedtime. I hope she's back to her normal self for a LONG time! But now I have a cold and I'm sitting here with Natalie while the rest of my family is at church. I hate missing but I doubt anybody wants me spreading my germs around right now.

I am planning on going to A-town to house hunt next week. Anyone want to come with me??? :) B is busy finishing stuff up at work and doesn't seem to think he can take time off right now, so I'll have to go by myself I suppose. I'm anxious to get out there and see everything!

I'm going to miss my friends around here like crazy but I'm also anxious to just move on and start this next chapter in my life. Should be exciting!!! :)

I feel like I'm just waiting all the time for something to happen. I need to remember to live my life one day at a time! I'm so ready for a vacation to think about nothing but holidays, family, and fun!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hope you'll be feeling better soon! I'd offer to come with you to Abilene but after my little road trip to Vegas I've decided that sitting in a car for extended periods of time is not meant for me while I'm off my meds! :) Good luck though! We will miss you so much once you leave but until then you are still here and we will try to get all the Bryner we can get!

Kiera said...

You sound so busy! It is the worst to get sick when you have so much to do.

Heidi said...

Good luck with showing--for me, keeping my house perfectly clean ALL the time is like living a nightmare.