Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stressed out!

Man, this week has been nuts. We've been working like crazy to get our house ready to sell and we've accomplished a TON since we had my mom and Ben's parents come over to help but I am still stressed about when it will sell, of course. I have lots of holiday-related things to do, I'm still babysitting another little girl for 8 more days this month and then I'm done forever (hooray!), and today on my way home from picking up J from pre-school, I was rear-ended! With all of my little darlings in the car, plus J's classmate who lives in our neighborhood. It was stressful and I feel achey but I'm pretty positive that it's because I was scared and tensed up when we got hit, not like I'm actually injured. Ugh. I so don't need this. At least everyone is ok. The kids just kept watching their movie like nothing happened, while we exchanged insurance info. N actually slept through the whole thing! My bumper is cracked and has indentions from his license plate. It doesn't seem like a big deal but it felt like we got hit hard so I figured we better check it out. When will my life be peaceful once again? Yeah, never is probably right.

5 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope your soarness goes away. If you need my help please ask. I have some time an it would be fun to visit. let me knoW!

Amy Pennington said...

that was supposed to be soreness:)

Kiera said...

Wow, lots going on. I hope everything calms down a little bit at least.

Meredith said...

No worries, your house will sell, it's beautiful! And I'm glad you got your car looked at today and especially glad that no one was hurt, what a not-so-fun way to spend your day!

Heidi said...

Just what you need to kick off the holidays, right? Hope you feel better soon.