Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Darling!!!

Our precious N turned ONE this past week (how is it possible that a year has passed since I had her?) and we celebrated twice. It was a rough week for her poor mom, so rather than a big cake, she got... A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! That's what she gets for being born the day after Halloween! :) She didn't complain at all! Then on Saturday we celebrated again with her Bryner grandparents and I actually made a cake!!! Enjoy the pics! Most are from her birthday celebrations but some are of her in the last month or so just being so darn cute!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Sweet little Nat! What a cutie pie, and she's even got the sweet little personality to go with her looks! Happy Birthday miss!

Amy Pennington said...

Love the reese's pieces cake....love it! happy bday nat!

Nicole said...

Hey great slideshows! Glad you had a chance to update! Your blog format keeps changing....you're way more creative than my "flat white". I play around with it, but I must be simple-minded as I can't seem to find anything that suits my fancy. Enjoy your beautiful little girlies!