Monday, July 28, 2008

Memory Lane...

I saw this on my friends blog, and thought it looked like a lot of fun...

Here are the directions...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool(and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

I remember when you told me that you had found out that James and Ben were distant cousins. Then when I was looking through our stuff, I thought it was cool seeing proof again! I also remember going to your house to help you out after you had Miranda. I got to play with Jill and she was so cute!!

Christy said...

I remember hanging out at Aunt Susan's house. You married my cousin Ben. It is fun to get to know your family a little better on your blog.

Christy Rees

Meredith said...

I loved our Bryner girls date nights on Wednesdays when the Bens were at YM, it was so fun to let the girls play for a bit while we got some chit chat time! :) Miss ya!