Monday, July 14, 2008

Not even one!

*Check out the picture displays below this post.*

When J was little, people would ask me if she was adopted or if my husband was Hispanic. I know she doesn't look much like me but I've thought maybe as she's grown older (and she has started to act like me) that maybe we look more alike. No, she looks like Dad.

When M was little, I wasn't sure who she took after but didn't look anything like J! As she's grown older, I've had a ton of people say things about how much M looks like me. Well, she's adorable, so I've always been thrilled when people say that! Alas, no, she looks just as much like B, as she looks like me.

When N was born, people commented on how she was B Jr. and I wholeheartedly agreed! Of course, she was a beautiful, feminine version of B. :) And this look-a-like meter agrees.

Well, maybe we'll have to try for another baby eventually just to see if I can get just ONE to truly look like me! :) Not that it matters since they're all so adorable and I can claim them as mine!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It seems to me what kids lack in the look-alike department, they make up in the act-alike department. Moral: Act good:) PS - What were you guys doing here Sunday? I didn't have time to chat and I wish I could have. I miss you!

Amy Pennington said...

Everyone knows who my kid looks like! This is a way fun gadget though