Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Collages





I have a lot of magazines that have been read and enjoyed but that are taking up space now. I don't know why I have a hard time throwing them away. This week I decided to make collages with the girls. We all cut out pictures of things we liked or things we do and pasted them on construction paper. Our masterpieces are hanging on the fridge and it was really fun to make something out of the magazines before they went in the trash. :) Jillian's has a girl playing the piano (she starts lessons next week), some HSM characters, a girl swimming, a lot of animals, and babies (which she loves). Miranda's has a lot of moms with babies, some sisters, a family surfing together (ha ha), Wall-E (she wants to see the movie), a bottle (no idea, she hasn't had one for over 2 years!), and a kitty (which she's deathly afraid of). Mine is mainly moms in various states of sleepiness (ha ha) doing work on the computer, shopping in the store, hanging out with kids, a money tree (wouldn't that be nice!), cute baby feet and babies sleeping next to each other, a washer and dryer (I spend a lot of time with them), and muffins (which I love to eat!). Here are our creations.
***Also, I've given up on keeping their names off here. Their names are on their collages anyway. :)***

1 comment: