Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Best News of All

And to catch up the best news of all... I've been sick and tired a lot lately. We are expecting Baby #4 in December! Feel free to pray for me. I have a lot of anxiety about the baby stuff and the depression that is sure to follow after the birth but we are thrilled to be having another baby. Miranda knows it's a boy ("It IS going to be a BOY!") and Jill is really hoping for another baby sister (I think kindergarten has taught her that boys are annoying and icky - ha ha!). Either would be fine with me!

12 comments:

Victoria said...

WOW!Congratulations! Three was my limit.... LOL

Kiera said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Mandy said...

Yay!!! That is very exciting! Congratulations!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations.....BRAVE woman. WHEW! 4!

Scotty and Meg said...

Yippee!!!! Congrats!!

Gini said...

Brandi I am SOOOO happy for you (your mom kind of told me!:) After 3 it just gets easier . . . especially with kids in school. Jace was 3 1/2 when Tyler was born. You'll be in good shape! I pray that the blues will leave you alone this time! :) Blake was born in December too! FUN! Love you

Nicole said...

Congratulations Brandi! That is so awesome. I'm so nervous for number four!

Christy said...

Congrats Brandi! I hope your pregnancy goes well!!

Unknown said...

That's the best news! Yay!

The Good News said...

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Melynie said...

Yay! Congrats, Brandi. That's very exciting!

Chelsea said...

Yay!!!!