Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch Up Time: Birthday, Graduation, Playing at the Park



Miranda turned 4 and we had a fabulous celebration that I videotaped but I took only a couple pics of her eating cake, so it looks like I have no record of it! Oh well. :) She is a beautiful, hilarious, and very entertaining 4 year old. My parents and a niece and nephew were in town and we enjoyed their visit so much!

Jill had her kindergarten graduation a few days later. I left the little girls with a friend and Ben couldn't get away at work, so it was just me and it was great! No running around after kids or trying to keep them quiet. :) Unfortunately Jill didn't see me in the packed house, so she was a bit moody-looking until she KNEW I was there. Of course I would be there! Her teacher kept telling her, "I'm sure she's here Jill. She's at everything!" :) Ha ha. A good reputation to have, I guess. She did a fabulous job on her kindergarten program and sang and danced her heart out!

We like to get out to a park at least once a week with our church playgroup and I included a couple of pictures of Natalie at a park recently. She's cute too and deserves some pictures of just her in this post! :)

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

I just can't let "0 people like you enough..." stay there. Great pictures, once again. That's funny that Jill's teacher said that, its true, but it still sounds kinda funny. :) I wish I was as good about that stuff as you... you'll inspire me, one day!