Monday, September 10, 2007

At least she's honest...



Lately when I see a mess or something not right around the house, I'll say, "Somebody didn't put this away," or "Somebody got this out without permission," or "Somebody needs to clean this up," and before the words are even totally out of my mouth, I hear, "ME!" M takes blame for pretty much anything around here and for good reason. It really is her I'm usually referring to but it's hilarious that she's quick to point out that it was her fault! She also uses the, "ME!," whenever something good is involved too, like, "Who wants a snack?," or "Who made this bed all by herself?" She's pretty centered on herself most of the time (as any two year old should be) but at least she's honest!

3 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

she is so gorgeous!

Nicole said...

and who can blame her with eyes and a smile like that! I'm sure she can get away with more than her fair share!!

Christie said...

Thanks for signing my g/b and for giving me such great advice. Your family is beautiful!