Friday, April 4, 2008

Funny Miss M

The other day I was teaching the girls how to play "Mother, May I?" in the backyard. Lil' J was starting to get the hang of it but Miss M needed prodding every time to say the words before she moved. Her version of it was "Mudda, may-o!" She couldn't wait for it to be her turn to be the "mother." So she told me to take 2 baby steps forward and I said, "Mother, may I?" and she nodded and said enthusiastically, "Yeah! Sure!" SO cute! And she did it every single time! Had she not heard me say, "Yes, you may," after every time she and Jill asked? Ha ha. Just too cute. This pic is a little outdated from right before we moved but so cute! Easter hat from the year before, Dora costume shirt, Dora pajama pants, pink high heels from the dress up box. Great combination!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Brandi...I've gotten behind on checking blogs...your girls are so sweet! And your house looks wonderful. Nice job with the painting. I"m sure your girlies will be thrilled to have that be their room. And I'm with you. I'm ready to toss the toys!

monkie mama said...

Too cute! I love the things kids say. Your girls are adorable!

Crysta said...

What a sweeite! Such great fashion sense already...your in trouble. :)

Meredith said...

You're so good, I need to be better about teaching those games to Syd, how fun! It was so awesome to see you last week, it just made my day! Thanks for being such a great friend!