Friday, February 22, 2008

All wrapped up!

I was on the phone with my brother as I was cleaning out a closet in the office and I said, "How am I supposed to pack wrapping paper? It's kind of long and skinny and I'm not sure I have any boxes that size." He started laughing at me and said, "Throw. It. A-way! It's a dollar a roll, B!" I said, "Yeah, but there's still paper on all of the rolls and I don't want to waste it! Maybe I can find a friend to donate it to." He had a good laugh over that and we went on talking. A few minutes later as I was in another room, I hear some ripping going on and walk back into the office to find this.





So I DID find a good use for it and after they'd pulled all the paper off of the rolls I realized there wasn't that much, so I don't feel too bad about wasting some. :) I guess this is how my kids are "dealing" with their moving anxieties. Hee hee!

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

good idea kids...protest the pack rat:) girls just wanna have fun the packing up edition. your kids are so cute and creative:)

Crysta said...

I love it when kids can cause anxiety, and also take it away just like that. We are going to miss you guys so much.