Saturday, February 23, 2008

Glamorous & Spoiled

Last night J was yelling at her tooth to "just come out already!" and around 9 PM she got her wish! She ate an apple, we wrapped floss around the tooth and pulled, and a bunch of other tricks but there was one root that just would NOT let go. B told J to leave it alone and it would come out when it was ready (by this time it was hanging down and was twisted backward!) and as soon as he said that it came out! So she got another visit from the tooth fairy (last one was two weeks ago!) and got another $1 bill!



I had wanted to get my haircut at my favorite place here before we moved and Jill needed a cut too, so we went together and it was so fun to share a "salon day" with my grown up girl. She asked if we could get our nails done too but we didn't have time or money left for that. Maybe another time!



I feel very spoiled today because a couple of friends threw a "farewell" party for me and it was a lot of fun to sit and chat for a couple of hours. I have great friends and I hope I can find new friends that are just as great in A-town! :)

We're packing the computer tomorrow, so ta-ta for now!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish I could have been there today to tell you what a wonderful friend you are and have been. Amazing how VT takes two strangers and turns them into friends. You will be missed!

Crysta said...

Glad you had a good time at the farewell party, it was fun. You really will be truly missed. Cute haircuts!

Amy Pennington said...

oh my seriously cute haircuts...she is looking so grown up! And she lost the second before megs:( oh well! I am glad you had a good going away par tay! sorry I missed it...a bit busy with family in town!
hope your move went well today!

Meredith said...

I miss you already, hope things are going well in Abilene. Hopefully we'll be talking soon!