Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Party Madness


So we had a great weekend celebrating Jill's birthday with friends at a local arcade, celebrating another friend's birthday, having dinner with some of Ben's co-workers, and having a youth fireside here at our house. I even got to go to a movie theater for the first time in a LONG time to see "Mamma Mia"! I love musicals, so that was a special treat. It was pretty good but a lot of stuff in it I wouldn't want my kiddos to see or hear, so I doubt I'll own it anytime soon. Anyway, we were BUSY and somehow I happened to get sick! Just a minor cold but it's still annoying. :P

The girls are doing great and I hope they don't get sick. Jill is still enjoying kindergarten and after the monthly rearranging of chairs, she actually sits at the same table as the aforementioned "hot" boy, so she thinks that's great. :)

Our Kansas grandma and a cousin are coming to visit today and spend a few days here, so we're all excited about that. Enjoy the pictures of the parties.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Looks like FUN! I haven't seen that movie yet but I'm thinking it'll be a Red Box $1 rental for me! Syd & I got sick last week too and now Mallory has it, just a cold but it sure gets you down for a few days. Hope you're doing better and the girls don't get it!